I made it to the track this week and made two passes at a T & T with the 950 HP carb on in place of the 850 DP I usually run. After driving the 45 miles after my burnout on the first pass the winter blend pump fuel still in the car started to boil a bit and flooded the eng and it stalled after the burnout The car was only running 180 to 185. But I got it fired up and made a pass but it was sputtering a bit and loading up some when I left the line. About halfway down the track it cleared up and ran my best ever mph of 125.31 with a bad 1.61 sixty running 10.89. I went and added 3 gallons of race gas to mix with the crappy pump. Then she was fine and I got one more pass of 10.78 @ 124.83 as it was a nice clean pass for me. The car runs great as I can drive the 45 miles to the track and run 10.70's or 10.80's all day long. It just drives and runs nice for a street car that is a lot of fun for me. The car has run 10.76 @ 124 with the 850 on a better air day but all in all the 950 HP is not much different then the 850 as most had said. But I had it so why not try it as it was free for me to try it. I had a fun day and some lady named Lisa got this nice pic of me. But I tell you I do love drag racing and wish I could do it more as it is so much fun when you have a nice day and nothing breaks as I was able to drive the 45 miles home with no problems. Ron

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 383man; 04/27/19 09:04 PM.