At first blush I was unsure what the thread was about. I still easily find stuff here via Google.

I like the newer format. If the login script has indeed changed, that's a plus. Now for the analysis of the changes from a purely objective view.

The only time I dislike a website's change is when the powers that be add useless features in the name of progress. This website has typically been very fast to load, and the pages are light on bandwidth hogging images and scripts. If anyone thinks this site is heavy on the bandwidth usage, go to websiteoptimization.com and run the Unlawful's Race and Engine Tech. URL through the website tool. The site is pretty lean as far as modern websites are concerned. I do some work for clients moving to HTML5, and I can state with a wee bit of authority that MoParts.org is relatively clean and light. It is especially so when compared to most other sites that are reliant on ad revenue. The site's light on bandwidth, and I have zero issue following along. It's really pretty good. I would clean some stuff up, but I have to sell my junk to others.

If this resource was not here, where would MoPar loyalists go?

I very rarely post here as my junk is old(1992 engine build still works well enough for me with refreshes every few years), and I have few questions. I could answer some of what the membership body asks, but Polyspheric usually delivers the goods. I was a member here in the early 2000s, but have only recently gotten the bug again. My sentences are usually not so clipped, but I don't need backlash for being verbose. wink

Last edited by toddinNH; 04/03/19 05:55 PM. Reason: removed "with"