CMcAllister/dvw, it sounds mush worse than it is. Due to my inept engineering after I had the struts installed and stuck the engine in I had a major problem in that the front of the car sat much too low. I raised the front of the engine 2 inches and it still was too low. I ended up having to section 1 1/2" and lengthen the sump on my rear sump oil pan to be able to slide a upright 2X4 under the pan. It all worked out good and the crank centerline ended up 13.5" off the floor. The lowest part of my K- frame is 4 3/4" above the floor. I have a glass front end on the car sans bumper and I recently added an air dam to it which is just above 3" high. I made sure I have 3" clearance to meet the rules. I love the way the car sits and the front is low. The car is a ladder bar setup and that is something else I changed on this makeover. The previous ladder bars were really old school and had no adjustment unless you took them off the car. I replaced them with more modern bars with adjustment. Concerning weight bias I do have a little adjustment in that I have a 100 lb weight in the rear that I installed years ago to make a certain weight. It is bolted in so I can easily change to a front bias of 52/48 as a second condition and then play with adjustments in between.