GY3. That is exactly the designation on my QTP's, but with none of the "Not for Highway use" signage like yours have.
Just as a friendly reminder to everyone, if ever an accident were to happen on a public road and your supposed DOT tires are not really DOT. It can create a mess. Drive carefully and try and keep clear of wet conditions. If it rains, pull off the road and wait it out.

A friend of mine for not listening to me crashed his car on the highway while wearing a pair of M/T Drag radials coming from a day at the track. The tires had plenty of tread on them but to no avail on a slight uphill 40 % turn. The road was slightly wet and he swung, hit the wall with the front drivers fender, swung again and landed on his passenger quarter, almost destroying a beautiful and fast car. Thank the heavens that he did not hurt anyone else. I had to block two lanes with my Diplomat police package while flashing the lights just so that he could clear himself of further danger on that blind curve.

Last edited by fullmetaljacket; 03/20/19 09:21 AM.