Main jet .089-.089

Rear plate #35
Idle feed .036
Main jet .086 right .093 left

Kill bleeds .043

Idle air bleeds .055

High speed bleed.038

Throttle blade hole.078

This is what I found on 3 stock 1970 440 setups, 69s are not the same, 340 is not the same The mopar performance #34, #35 plates match this, some later plates did not match for me, had smaller jets. If this is wrong hopefully someone will correct.

Some have said their promax plates had bigger idle feeds so check to be sure. Match a stock 34 and 35 plate to start.

You seem very knowledgeable about the plates. Do you know what the sizes are on the 340 plates? I had heard that BLP makes the plates and blocks for Pro max true?

Sorry I do not know much, just wish those that do know would post the exact stock orifice sizes for the 340 and 440 setup, that way a person would know what they have. It gets a little old seeing people post, oh just return it all to stock size and start there, what is truly stock size? I am pretty sure my 440 specs are correct as I have not been corrected, usually if you post something wrong here you will find out fast. The #34 and #35 plates that you buy from holley now are wrong, or the catalog specs are wrongfor a 6bbl. For the 340 I have little info, #41 plates, .067 kill bleeds. Holley catalog says #41 plate is .033 idle bleed, and .070 main jet....I doubt thats correct for a 6bbl. I sold the 340 stuff off years ago, if I had one I would tear it down and give you the info. Maybe someone that has a 340 that runs right could post what they have next time it is apart.

I believe some of my Holley catalogues have the specs for the metering plates. I'll dig them out tomorrow and see what I find.

July 19th should be "Drive Like Rockford Day". R.I.P. Jimmie.