Hey all, I've rebuilt the front end in my Barracuda. I've added SFCs and torque boxes, done an FF reinforcement of the K-frame, boxed the LCAs, adj strut rods, installed offset UCA bushings, C-barge tie rod ends, AL tie rod sleeves, fast ratio pitman, stock idler (c body idler wouldn't clear the headers), Moog "problem solver" upper and lower ball joints, 1.12" torsion bars, 7/8" sway bar with Firm Feel tabs and bushings, Bilstein RCA shocks, stock brakes.

Alignment is dialed in exactly as I want it (2005 Mustang spec with an extra .5* -camber), all the air out of the brakes, no steering linkage clearance issues, everything tight.

I'm getting some odd clunks from the front end, mostly after hard braking, during low speed maneuvers and when going fwd after backing up. Everything looks great when up on stands, but I have no lift so can't get a look with the suspension loaded.

Can anyone point me at anything to check?

A couple of thoughts I've had on possible sources :

I torqued the LCA pins with the suspension loaded, but the engine out.

The bolt in FF sway bar tabs. Tabs are located up against the upper lip of the LCA, so they can't rotate and they are torqued to the max spec of the bolt.

Again, everything is tight to spec with a good torque wrench.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks