Sorry I’m just seeing this and THANK you to those who brought it to my attention.

Fact is; we stopped selling paint and moved the shop around a year ago. The paint got so expensive, we just didn’t see 30-bucks (a can) as a realistic price. Someone who promised to only supply the quality we were known for (or better), made a deal and like many business deals, that one went sour. With how that went down, alongside the complaints we’ve been hearing, we can’t in good conscience endorse them. Shortly after, PPG dropped the line DELSTAR® Acrylic Enamel that worked. It was replaced with one that has less then satisfactory results, that was out of our control. But hey, there was a reason we got out of paint… it was a struggle to keep the cans reasonably priced, high quality and long lasting, let alone make a dollar on it. If we couldn’t put out the quality we were known for at a price folks could afford, we simply weren’t going to do it.

We also grew smaller. It was a slow process but we sold the old shop and moved. We put it out there on social Media, our advertising and in late 2018, MCG told the story in-depth, in a magazine feature. We wanted quality over quantity. I wanted to build cars not work in an office. Now, just a couple of skilled guys building kick-ass cars in a wild little shop. Check it out on FaceBook at “Totally Auto’s Back Room”. Please refresh your pages if you are still seeing old info on our website

Yes, all this took up time. There was an accident, (that too was printed in MCG). Thing is, that happened at the same time we were in-process of moving…… 6-months out of work, no left arm, moving my shop, building cars and an injured wife at home……. hell yeah it slowed my roll. Still trying to catch-up on some things.

So yes, we dropped the ball. For sure we need to look at being better at communication. We are aware of it and are trying some fixes. Most recently, my oldest daughter Cara stepped up and back on the team. She’s got a decade of experience at the front desk of the “big shop” and a lifetime of MOPAR in her blood. She’s helping out with as many of the parts and advice questions as she can and doing it in the tradition of our company for over 30-years, helping you the folks at home, as best she can.

Last edited by DaveFerro; 03/11/19 04:50 PM.

Dave Ferro Totally Auto Inc. www.totallyautoinc.com 215 322 2277