I also did my research on Richard BRADSHAW. Some negative things about the guy. I talked to him and he had a block available at the time. I was very skeptic about buying it from him. He seemed a nice guy and knowledgeable. I trusted the guy. I sent him a check and in three days I had the block. He delivered! My experience with him was good. The block looks pretty good but I haven’t put it together since I am undecided of what to buil in the low deck 540, 557, 572? As far as the machining of the block until we start the build we will find out and I keep you guy informed. He did tell me if I wantedan rb which he did not have I’d had to wait 6 to 8 weeks. I think he designed it and builds it. As far as who sponsors him I have only read it’s Chicago connection. By the way I did talk to Eric from muscle motors since I have dealt with them before to ask them about the block and Richard BRADSHAW and if I could trust him. They told me I could trust the guy. I did and I do have the block in my hands.

Last edited by hugo; 03/08/19 09:13 PM.