So, I am on my 3rd Journey . . . all have been pretty much loaded RT AWD models. First was a 2010, put about 70k miles on it in 3years . . . any the early 2010 and most 2009 had seal issues with the power takeoff unit (think transfer case) - at that time, mopar changed the complete unit under warranty, due to the fact they could not get/change the seals . . . next was 2013 RT AWD, with the newer 3.6 V6 . . . much nicer engine than the 3.5 V6, no real issues with this one, mopar upsized the front brakes, so those were not issue like previous units. Interior WAYYYY better than 09/10 units. Put about 70k miles on it too . . . mpg was betterthan the 2010 3.5 V6. Now have a 2017 GT AWD, about 30k miles on it . . no real issues with this one. On all of the ones I had, no electrical issues. Love the oil filter location on the 3.6 V6, easiest oil changes EVER !! Just watch, that the oil filter housing (lower down by engine) is not cracking/leaking . . . I have not had that happen, but apparently it is a known issue on the 3.6 V6. These have all been fully loaded, 5passenger units, that I have had for a company car. Worst issue is the way tranny is programmed for MPG, floor it, and count as you wait for downshift . . . I have rented a 300 with the 3.6 V6 and 8 speed auto - WOW!!! Makes the 3.6 feel like it is wayyy bigger engine !!! . . .

Overall, as a daily driver, I would not complain about a fully loaded Journey . . . just my 2cents . . .

Cheers, happy hunting !

Mark