I will stop in on Monday to see this friend of mine that had this 572 built and it was done by FHO a few years ago and try to get some specs you have asked for. I also will stop in and see another friend that built a 605 World Block FHO ported Stage V heads and ask him about how much compression he has in this street motor. I believe the Cam Shaft has 630 lift but not sure on the duration. It made around 830HP on the dyno on real good gas but he pulled back some timing and other things to run on pump gas and to make it more streetable. Still is a beast in his 68 Runner. You might want to talk to FHO and ask Tim what he would recommend for a Cam and Compression. There are plenty on here that have had more hands on experience than I do building this kind of street Hemi motor. My stuff is smaller cubes 430 to 450, high rev, big duration, and lift cam and 12 1/2 compression high dome pistons with planed heads making more that 12 1/2 to one compression and not really fun making it not ping on the street unless real gas is added to the gas tank. Would rather put good fuel in than take some things out of the motor. But I have been interested lately in building a bigger motor keeping the RPMs down and taking some weight out with an all Aluminum Motor to have my Challenger making the car weigh in just over 3000 lbs. and run on pump gas.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY