Originally Posted By J_BODY
4x4.... caster and toe adjusters only. Any camber adjustments requires “manipulating” front axle or using “offset” ball joints. Honestly I rarely find anyone who wants to spend the money as it can be a time consuming venture.

....and you can get it closer: example if the truck is used mainly for towing, perform align with weight added to simulate tongue weight.

I'm not an alignment guy, but here's the long story: I bought my '01 in 2006. It needed new tires, and also slightly pulled to the right. Had the alignment checked when the new tires were installed and they claimed it was good. Wore the right front outside edge slightly. Next set of tires, repeat previous scenario. I recently bought tires (new) off the internet and took them to a local shop for installation. A friend recommended this particular (small) shop, said it's the best alignment shop in town. Sure enough, it runs straight, no pull to the right, and it needed no new parts. We'll see how they wear, but I'm confident they'll be good.

Last edited by Fat_Mike; 01/26/19 03:36 AM.