Hey guys it’s been a long time since I was active on this site. My Charger project stalled when we decided to move to a house without a shop a few years ago and I had to build a 28x32 shop before I could get back to work on my car. I decided to change the front part of the cage,specifically the windshield and dash bars. I wanted them closer to the windshield and have them go through the dash instead of in front of it. I also had to get the car repainted, the shell was painted about 10 years ago and the guy that did that work did not want to finish the job. Add to that the colour was not exactly what GA4 light gunmetal metallic is, I got a modern colour code and repainted the whole car. Much happier now.

I still have a ton of work to do but I’m the time I wasn’t working on the car I was buying parts as money allowed. I still have a lot of stuff to buy for it, but the parts will come with time.

Anyway here is a recap of the project:

1972 Charger Rallye KOS/heads up race car, mild steel 8.50 cage, Dana, ladder bar, 432 low deck built for spray, Induction Solutions Sledgehammer plate, A&A rollerized 727 with a pro tree brake, LRT k frame.

That’s where we are now. Thanks for looking.

Steve

Photobucket sucks