Autometer and others that sell the pre-drilled gauge panels must be able to leave them blank? shruggy Some guys need to increase tire size to help with rollout/red light problems. Put the lightest thing you can up there. A dedicated track car should have the brake bias switched. You say the 28's are too tall. Do they rub? I always liked the look of the taller tires to fill the wheel opening. I wouldn't put 22's on it but 24 or greater should work. 3-4 inches should be good on the pan. You should run either a belly pan or a diaper even if the rules don't call for it. I have no idea on the leaves. You would think spacing the axle away from the spring could cause some extra leverage problems. Most all can be overcome with the best set of DA shocks you can afford. I don't think you can see the sticker on the flex plate with the Chrysler setup. Just keep it in your log book. It's a rare thing for a guy to climb under there and look if the sticker matches the info you fill out on the tech card. If needs to be seen you've done them a favor by having it accessible.