Originally Posted By sr4440
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
The 4.490 rough bore World cast iron wedge block I built several years ago had .039 restrictors in the oil passages to each head, They ended up flooding the B1 heads with single shaft roller rocker arms bad enough to cause over filling the heads issues on the dyno running the motor at 2500 RPM for extended periods while the dyno operator dinked around on the computer, both heads had two #8 AN drain back lines on both ends of the heads shock shruggy
I'm getting ready to build myself a Koleno high nickel cast iron block but I'm going to go to a set of paired shaft rocker arms, not a single shaft set up so the oil passages to the heads won't be used twocents

cab

quick question, were you using a vacuum pump and was the oil return lines above the oil level in the pan?

Had the same thing happen to my B1, put clear line on the returns to test it and my engine was pulling a vacuum up the return lines. Dropped the return below oil level in the pan fixed it.

Joe

No vacuum pump on that motor then, I believe all the oil return lines where above the oil level, not below shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/19/18 01:17 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)