So it came to me the other day that with my 1972 Charger and 1970 Cuda builds going on, if I wanted to race them when their done, there is the chance of them being damaged or even destroyed if there should be an accident while racing. Not too keen on losing a car and the amount of hours and money that would be lost if that should happen. So I was talking with one of my good buddies here on the board and they have a few dozen mopars coming up for sale due to some fire damage they got last year. I'm keen on b-bodies as he has a bunch of those and e-bodies around the yard. I figured if I can get enough parts I can make a good race car or two with spare parts incase of future damage. I've checked out most of the bodies and the metal fatigue is not bad on most, some have none at all, but have good surface rust from paint being singed off from grass fire. Since bodies don't have to be perfect for racing, this is the cheapest way to go for a buildup. Plus I have a stash of different types of suspension parts and brakes and drivetrains I could recycle for the build. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.