Hey guys, it's been a while, but I'm ready to share my newest project. I've always said an A12 or Hemi car with decent documentation(build sheet, fendertag, or both)would be my pinnacle as far as where I started from to that point of procuring one of those two options.... Alas, I found myself in a situation that I could. I have sold the 70 FJ5 Challenger that I had and the other 69 Superbee project I started a year and a half ago.... Now I own the V2, 4 speed, A12 Superbee that is #429 in the liftoff hood registry. I wanna thank Rich for working with me and allowing me to purchase his project. I do have an all A12 powertrain for this car...both motor and trans have come from two different A12 RR's. However, I'm not gonna be putting those items in the car just yet! I'm gonna have a little fun before any serious efforts will be put towards a concourse resto....
I will be using my 472 Hemi with a six pack intake and my Passon A-855 5 speed trans with the Dana 60 4.10 axle. I'm upgrading the suspension and brake systems as well. I'm also gonna run an electric fuel pump and tank assembly from Holley(very nice kit might I add)...
I'll be posting some progress pics as well as photos from the acquistition of the car from Rich(HotRod20). Stay tuned!!!!

Pre Resto shots

"It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar”
1971 Roadrunner FJ6 Sassy Grass 505"RB, 18 spline 4 speed, and Dana 60 with 3.54
2022 Hellcat Charger Widebody Redeye Jailbreak: Hellraisin with 8 speed auto