I owned and drove a bunch of early, pre 1960s Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler two door hardtops and one 1959 Plymouth two door sedan.
I had to weigh the 1960 Dodge Phoenix that was missing the rear seat, radio, heater and all the floor mats and interior insulation to race it at a race at the old airport in Indio, CA. It weighed 4060 Lbs. with a half of tank of fuel with all iron stroker 383 motor with the OEM inline dual quads with a cheap set of Tri Y headers and no exhaust system on it and no driver. It ran high 12. ET in B/MP back in 1969 on a set of 750x14 6 inch wide tread width J.C Penney cheater slicks, those tires wiggle around a bunch on the other end when I let off boogie grin realcrazy
I flat towed it to and from the races with a 1957 Chrysler 300 C car grin I should have kept a bunch of those cars, but I didn't whiney
All of those pre 1962 cars had full steel frames and no weight saving aluminum parts on them until 1963 When Mopar got deep into drag racing to sell more cars devil scope

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)