Just wanted any thoughts before I tear into this project 69 Charger fairly low mileage,the rear of the steering box pukes out oil when you turn the wheels I would really love to do this in the car. The car is basically restored and I don't want to crack any paint,is there anything that's really going to hang me up from putting in the seal in car I know how to remove the steering column roll pin and all that but I never put a seal in one of these but I install seals everyday for my job so I know how to put in all kinds of seals I just wanted some opinions should I just pull the box or can I put this in I doubt there's a Groove in the shaft but I want to get to seal out first thanks for any info.I every time I try the search engine on the side it comes up with no results I just don't think I know how to use it properly but if anybody would chime in would appreciate it it's literally a blizzard here and I'm already getting cabin fever I need to go out to the shop ..also the steering is great no slop and no other leaks.

Last edited by pullandrag; 11/25/18 02:59 PM.