Originally Posted By GTSocker
How many on here run there higher mileage Hemi's down the 1/4 mile? Lets here the stories? How many miles on the old girl and what abuse have you given her?

New guy at work has an 05 Daytona Ram, 265k on it and about 1100 runs on it since new, I thought he was joking when he said over 1100 runs then I stopped laughing when he brought in his shoe box of time slips.
Truck is still stock bottom end except, has a comp cams 268 and a 6.1 timing set and oil pump.
Heads are ported with 2.08 and 1.60 valves LT headers and 4.56 gears in a SRT Dana 60, car intake and car engine front cover,87 MM BBk Throtle body, has a518 non Lock trans swapped in it. truck runs good for what it is.

I know of 2 more that are over 200k and see regular track duty, one is an 06 Magnum , with a procharger on it, runs 8lbs of boost for almost 8 years now. the other is a 03 Ram all stock, trans motor rear , it has 225k last I talked to him. runs mid 14s with a little tune(03s are hard to tune) and he's happy as a Mustang kid is who hasn't wrecked or broke those dam oil pump gears.

Last edited by ric3xrt; 11/16/18 01:39 PM.

Truth has no agenda, but those with an agenda make their own truth.
Some of us are so open minded they only see their View