I'm leaving in the morning to take a 512 C.I. pump gas motor to a DTS dyno in Chico, CA. We will dyno test and tune it on Saturday and then let the new owner take it home and play with it devil
Hopefully it will either scare the heck out of him or addict to more power work devil whistling grin
It is a 1968 HP2 block bored and honed to 4.380 with a torque plate, 4.250 stroke with a set of Eagle 6.86 long Hemi rods with L19 bolts. the pistons are a custom set of Diamonds with a reverse dome with -24 CC dome volume for 9.9 to 1 compression ratio. A set of non ported Eddy RPM heads and a Eddy RPM intake with a Holley 850 D.P.. Comp Cams 292H hydraulic cam and lifters with a set of Crane 1.5 roller tip extruded aluminum rocker arms which give it right at .514 net lift on the intake and exhaust. The duration at .050 is 244 on both with the same lobe lift on both lobes, it is ground on a 110 LSA and installed at 109 intake lobe center.
Nothing exotic or special, just a good old pump gas motor work whistling
I'm hoping to be back on Saturday night and I'll post some results then or Sunday morning.
No rewards for the closest guess but give me your opinions anyways thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)