My 69 Satelite weighs in at 3860. I have SS springs on the back and 1.05 torsion bars on the front and KYB shocks. Also helping are 17" wheels and z rated tires. No sway bars. I am not trying to speak against sway bars, as long as you are not a commited drag racer, there is no down side other than expense. The point I am getting to, is that handling is an integrated system. If you springs/torsion bars are worn out, no sway bar is going to band-aid that. 40 year old tire designs, parts store shocks(not that KYB's are that much better) all lead to excessive body lean and poor handling. Like I said earlier, just switching to new bigger bars made a world of difference. I talk to Mopar guy's all the time and am amazed that better than 50% of them are still running 45 year old torsion bars, most of them were too small to begin with and now they are worn out. I talked several of my B body friends into new bigger bars and they loved the increase in handling with no downside in ride quality. Sub-frame connectors are a big plus also.

Last edited by Lee446; 11/15/18 02:42 PM.