Originally Posted By WHITEDART
Originally Posted By BradH
Quote:
your comparing apples to oranges

Understood. But I wasn't sure how much of this was because a radial tire works better w/ the chassis tuned differently than a bias-ply, or because of all those other variables like HP, etc.
.. correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most stalkers running a radial now.. I think the original reason for the Post was just to show that cars can hook and go fast without pulling the front wheels off the ground.. we hit our car with everything that we can on the starting line. . it has been quite the adventure getting the car to work without all the rotation.. I myself have asked many questions on this forum regarding.. rotations.. I have found the most important thing is controlling the rear end of the car.. if it separates too quickly it will Top out and unload the tire.. if it's too slow it will never hook.. has kind of been a science project of mine on my car..

? stalker? if that's directed towards me, I think not

5.10 @ 140 on a 275, no wheelstand. I think im qualified to comment, and yea your correct about controlling the rear. Smash the tire and hold it there. If I give Brad a hard time....he knows where im coming from.

reading is fundamental....you meant "stocker" not "stalker"....I guess I should read more..LMAO ! ! !

Last edited by n20mstr; 11/13/18 07:59 PM.

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....