Originally Posted By Doc Fiberglass
Originally Posted By GY3
Here we go again!

Doc complaining about the pricing of others, talking about stepping up and making them cheaper yet hasn't made anything in over 20 years!

SMH!

no NO Mr GY3 .... here YOU go again trying to stir the pot. You end this with "SMH" ... I had to look that up .... So Much Hate ?

... Take a chill pill ! Yeah I'm back and I promised not to get into food fights with people like you - that are famous at other places for pot stirring BIG TIME and turning sections of other forums into TRASH.

I will answer your observations in a civil way. ......... FIRST - how is any of this ANY of your business or concern uNless you are in the market for this dash?(I don't expect an answer) How is me mentioning prices of competitors COMPLAINING ? To be honest I am amazed at the typical fair market price these days on regular FRP parts. Making it cheaper ? Where do you get that ? I have not made parts for over 20 years ? You know this how ? ..... jsta take a chill pill and go over to TOBT. Your fav place ... with your what now ? 200,000 posts !!

What or how often I post elsewhere has NOTHING to do with this!

You have always come on HERE complaining about the quality and pricing of other fiberglass makers parts yet never stepping up with your own. It is your M.O.! I guess it is your way of trying to stay relevant?!

STEP UP OR SHUT UP!

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.