Originally Posted By gzig5
You can probably put one of these up cheaper than a good outdoor cover, plus it won't be riding on the paint.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/produc...jAaAivnEALw_wcB

Those things suck and he already has a awning/patio to put it under.
A day like today with 30kts gusts will wreck that cheap cover in a hurry and damage your car.

Been there and done that at work. We tried one of those, a heavy duty commercial one. It wore out in 6 months and came apart numerous times and even after I bolted it together instead of pins. I used good concrete anchors to bolt it to concrete. The plastic bases that I anchored down cracked allowing the frame to move. The white material was blown to shreds in 6 months. Ours cost like 350 bucks, it was not a cheap one. It was made by shelter logic. Cool name.

I stored my car under a awning for 5 years or more, I have gone through numerous covers and California car covers are the way to go. Spend the big bucks the first time, it is cheaper and better for your car in the short run not to mention the long run.

Now I store that car in my airplane hangar. It is getting new California cover for inside the hangar.