Any pis or vids of these ratted out taped together cars? There are far more well built cars then junk, just like at the track. Dont we hear people complain on here about the junk at the track, the oildown delays ect... some like to cherry pic.

Must be lack of money, pride or ? because the guys that run around here actually have very well built cars, more heads up type builds vs budget bracket cars, but they are more or less track cars that do go through tech but just more raced on the street then track.

Everyone runs a aftermarket block, a good trans with a shield or blanket, proper cage, most have fire suppression at least in the engine bay if not inside as well and either a aftermarket 9 inch or some sort of 60.

I do see alot of goofy junk on youtube vids, just never first hand.

Really the most unsafe two in our group are hellcats, simply as they are not caged. And thats not a dig on hellcats, the owners just dont want cages.

Which really gets me thinking, hey look at all the hellcat vids on the web, what really do they have thats gonna save there ass at a crash at 140. They would peal open just like any other new rig. But no one here is talking about there stupidity.

What was the ford stang in the 90-s that was like the first modern factory like race car, the stang svt, I dont think it was that but it had no back seat, no ac... hmm have to look at google.