I'm starting to assemble another 512 C.I. low deck street bruiser to play with in the near future devil
It has a set of welded up used 440-1 heads, Indy 400-2 intake with a adapter for a 1050 CFM Dominator carb. 1972 400 block with a 4.250 stroke crank with a set of H beam Crower forged steel I beam BB Chevy type rods that are ,I think, 6.535 long.
A old NHRA SS solid roller grind Crower cam from bought from a member on here that is 261@.050 on the intake and 263 @ .050 on the exhaust ground on a 105 LSA, I'll install it from 2 to 5 degrees advance, if it will fit their okay.
I'm shooting for under 10.9 to 1 compression ratio for the local pump swill luck
I'm hoping this one will out perform my old Duster pump gas motor with the Indy SR M.W. heads that made 727 HP on Oregon Pump swill in Klamath Falls Oregon on a DTS engine dyno in the spring several years back luck That same short block made another 50 HP by swapping to a better set of CNC ported 440-1 heads within one week of each test shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)