Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Originally Posted By GY3
I raced my car again this weekend and it was hooking really well, but doesn't 60 ft. like it did with SS springs.

The car leaves smoother and more level and felt really good, though.

It had done a best of 1.54 60 ft. with SS springs but not consistently. It did 1.67 all day long with the Cal-Trac setup last Saturday. I have 3.54 gears ET Street Pro's and leave off idle. The engine is like a low rpm diesel and makes massive torque.

I use the Calvert (Rancho) 9 position shocks set on 7. We did change the upper mount on the shocks to get them more vertical.

The car drives excellent but I would really like to shave a tenth off consistantly.

Should I move the bar to the upper hole? I thought about rear sliders, too, but use the car a lot on the street and have heard they are noisy.

Will double adjustable shocks help?

The only way to find out what your combination and car likes the best is to test, test, and then test some more wrench work
Have you tested leaving at different RPM yet? If not try that also thumbs

Not yet, but planned on that too! Not gonna experiment until next spring. Have some paying races coming up and always do well at both so don't want to change much..