I put the Bilstein 5100s on yesterday. Have only driver unloaded but they have made a huge improvement in the ride. Taken out all the harshness and the secondary bounce. Seems to be better than when the truck was new, but that was a long time ago so hard to remember.

Was not too bad of a job to replace them, even for this old man. Rears were straight forward. Was able to leave the straps on the shocks to keep them compressed until both upper and lower bolts were installed. This was not possible with the fronts. The new shocks are for a lift of up to 2" so they were about an inch overall longer than the original shocks. I removed the front fender well liner and that made the access pretty easy. I had to rig a piece of wood to help get the leverage needed to compress the shock enough to get the shock tower nuts started, but once I figured that out it was pretty easy/quick to do.

I will be taking my camper on a trip next week so I'll get to see how they do loaded, but based on the improvement in the ride empty I'm pretty optimistic. I guess the old shocks were worn out.

'64 Sport Fury, 528 Hemi, FiTech EFI, 4-speed, 4.10 Dana 60
'57 Belvedere 2dr sedan, current project in process
'19 Cherokee Trail Hawk Elite
'03 Ram 2500 CTD HO, 6-speed 214,000 miles and still going strong