Originally Posted By R5P7Duster
If I'm seeing this correct, this thing will never make boost since you removed the bypass throttle body. The boost air will be returned to air inlet. Your BOV will do nothing since it already has no boost.

The bypass has been hollowed out and capped off inside. Basically just using the modified body. Air goes into the supercharger, squeezed up into the plenum and down into the heads. I blocked the bypass at the bottom before the supercharger and added the tube for the BOV on the topside from the plenum. It is vacuum controlled and plumbed back behind the throttle body into the supercharger inlet. Under part throttle it should bleed off the pressure but under hard throttle it should close to build pressure. At least in my mind that's how I have it figured but just want to be sure. That's the best way I can describe it in my non technical way. That's why I'm here asking, because I know there are some really sharp people here that can tell me yes or no. I do appreciate all the input. I'm learning .