Originally Posted By V10nacuda
We'll finally after all these years I was able to afford a two-post lift to install in my building. Looking for recommendations on how far to mount it from the workbench. I know a lot of guys are suggesting about 12 to 14 ft from the workbench. What is everyone's recommendations? The biggest vehicle that is going to be on it will be my crew cab dually. It will be going in a 50 foot wide building where is I want to keep the center of it it's open as possible so during the winter time I can store and enclosed trailer and still have access to the back part of the building.

If anybody has a crew cab dually and puts it up on a asymmetric two-post lift can you take a measurement as to how far it extends front of the Post Centerline.

Thanks for everybody's input in advance

I bought an extra tall 14,000 lb 4 post bendpak for servicing my 3500 quad cab dually diesel. Interesting that you are buying a 2 post, truck must be empty? When I took mine into the dealer a few times when it was under warranty, they would asked me to take the weight out of the back to not stress the frame of the truck on their 2 post.

Last edited by Uberpube; 08/31/18 10:13 PM.