Originally Posted By Dilbert
Car Owner Jeff
Do not let this site discourage your quest for information.
whistling

There were no PRODUCTION super Bees produced before Jan 1968. What about Pre-production Prototypes and Long Lead Press Cars? What say yee all you experts - How do you know this is not one of those cars? You don't... LA produced cars are not well documented and we do not know its inner workings. Stuff happened on the lines back then [documented information] and special cars not always got a special designation.
panic

This car is an anomaly that the experts can't explain because no one is an expert and it's 2018 not 1968. The experts really try hard to discredit cars that don't fit their mold. This place only represents maybe 20% of the market.

The fender tag does not look reproduced. Fender tags can be examined with modern technology to determine their authenticity...Yup i said it. There is technology that can scan & measure that FT down to a single micron. Do the mopar experts want me to define a micron? Hint:google.
weld

I was conversing with Rob Wolfe from Mopar Collectors Guide magazine recently and he recounted the odd optioned road runner with solid documentation that all the experts said Chrysler did not build but it got built. There are plenty of examples out there.

I suggest you contact MCG and get some ink on the mystery car.

Tom Quad ... too funny ...

running up my post count some more .