Originally Posted By 70b1dart
didnt go racing this weekend but was reading all racers was under .010 and a lot was .00 lights,and that was in pro class,these days if you dont cut a perfect light and run dead on your just a sitting duck.dont want to be a sitting duck or known as a easy win,i will only tnt till I see results or be like the other old mopar racers in my area selling there race cars and theres a lot of old mopar racers here selling there race cars

I don't think you should listen to that. I have time slips with soft lights from every racer around here. Buy a one weekend to Nhraallaccess, and see for yourself. Everyone's heroes, going .163. There are great lights, but mostly average lights. The better racers always prevail. As was mentioned, change the car, not you. Also, when you go delay, things really tighten up big time, so get ready. You either spend the cash upfront on the delay box equipment, or one bite at a time buying parts (mostly tires, converters and gearing), until the car is right for where you see the tree signal. Been there.