Originally Posted By Supercuda
there isn't a bolt in 4 link for our rides that will outhandle updated stock.

Or stock for that matter

Bingo. I set up a Cuda with RMS front and Ridetech rear to the best of my abilities for a customer. The car handled well; but I let the owner take EMax (Full Hotchkis Equipped Challenger) out for a spin. He came back and said: "Wow. I could have saved a lot and time, money and effort If I had just stuck with Torsion Bars and Leafs"

I'm not going to say what is wrong with the other coilover and link systems since I'm not paid to help them out; but I will say that the geometry is less than ideal in any situation where the car is not moving in a straight line.

If the market would support it; a quality coil system could and would be developed; however it would not be a bolt on solution and would require several compromises to the chassis that most folks aren't willing to do with a moderate level of fabrication work. I'd do it to a Satellite or some other car but I'm not sure I'd be up for doing it to a car I cared about like my Road Runner; but I'm getting tempted on this go around and we've drafted up some really killer setups.