Various mock-up pics...headers and H-pipe are now ceramic coated inside and out...fuel cell is now powder coated 20% gloss black...

HD Dana 60 housing I pulled out of a late '70's Dodge 4x4. Moser cut it to length and welded their end on, made new axles, and welded the tubes to the center for me. I got a new Power-Lok Sure-Grip from Cass, and the Ultimate 60 cover as well...I installed ARP cap studs, and reused the O.E. Spicer 4.10 gears...

.030" over 383. Roller cam, lifters, and RAS 440 MAX roller Rocker arms. K-Motion springs, 10 degree locks, and retainers. Stealth heads cut .050". Std./std. steel crank and H-beam rods. Aluminum intake, water pump, water pump housing, distributor hold-down, and low-mount alternator brackets. Driver's side head modified to accept Low-mount air conditioning pump/bracket arrangement. Alot done to her this time around, and all painted to look kind of stock'ish...

I'm getting ready to add the front radiator support cross brace (XV piece pictured in both photos), and torque boxes I got from a guy on Ebay...The sub-frame connectors are already installed...

Speaking of Ebay...I just picked up some replated squirter nozzles/clips, and new taillight lenses...got the wiper motor from Jules...battery tray will be powder coated the same color as the fuel cell...various parts in boxes and on shelves...

Finally got the dash powder coated...

I went and picked up my new dash pad and pistol grip handle grips in Medina at Michael Ross' place. Pics of the dash pad DO NOT do it any justice! Top notch guy, and More money in 'Cudas sitting there than I have ever witnessed...

I finished glass bead stripping my last bucket seat mechanism last evening, and got it and the seat pivot bolts Tin Zinc coated. The Tin Zinc plating kit is from Eastwood. The finish can be polished to an almost chrome like appearance, but I leave it the dull grey since it isn't seen and I only want them plated for corrosion resistance...My rear seats and my passenger side bucket are already completed...my driver's side seat is all that is left to finish...pics of all that soon...

This is where they go...

This is the last frame to be blasted and coated with zero rust before upholstery...

Quick pic as I put the fronts back together...

Got my taillight housings done. I rewrapped the wiring, cleaned and painted the housings, and cleaned and put dielectric grease in the sockets. I know they are not concours, but they are good enough for me...

Here is a link to some of the details involving the Viper 6-speed transmission...

web page