yes and no,
the Driver's side header is done, the passenger side is hanging on the wall waiting for me to get back to it, the rear is Narrowed and waiting for me to decide if I'm going 4 link or Nascar truck arm. Trans X member for the TKO 600 is done. rest is waiting on the body guy to tell me when he can take the tub and work on it.

I know the 03-08 and 09-current truck exhaust manifolds will work, there are some exit issues but nothing that can't be dealt with ….but I want headers.
I didn't try the 03-08s Truck headers because of the port shape. I can't see me putting any engine in this Ramcharger that would use the square port heads.
I didn't want to try the 09 and latter headers in-till I knew if I could make the LX headers work...….learn from my mistake boys and girls.. don't go this route too much of a pain in the a$$...by the time it's all said and done I would of been better off making a custom set of headers.
I will try a set of the 09 and later headers some time in the next 2 weeks.I need a set for my 2014 so I have to buy them anyway.

Rick you were about 1/4 the nudge, the other 1/4 was the LS Ramchager and the last 1/2 was the guy who watched too many Fast and loud episodes and try to buy the Ramcharger for $300...because
" you know it's a Dodge no one pays for a Dodge , I'm doing you a favor, look at the garage space you'll have after you sell me this worthless Pile of crap,mater of fact , how about you give me $100 and I won't charge you to load that chunk of Dodge on my trailer"

Yes that was the conversation.

Last edited by ric3xrt; 08/15/18 05:10 PM.

Truth has no agenda, but those with an agenda make their own truth.
Some of us are so open minded they only see their View