Originally Posted By Christian74
I didn’t mean or say the pistons rods etc I’m referring strictly to the block and heads of BGE and they are exact hellcat material,extra cooling passages in the block 100%
The heads are exact with 6.4 bolt pattern that’s a fact t 356 alloy and mold difference is in bolt pattern!! As far as the entire shortblock I don’t know if it’s forged or not I’ve heard both yes and no but idk .I have the block with all forged internals so I’d assume it isn’t forged stock or it’s a secret ,really there is a LOT of info vendors do NOT want out .Imho it’s a great bare block meaning hellcat grade and same for the heads

BGE Heads are Not the same as Hellcat heads,
yes they both are made of 356 alum,
yes they have the same Port shapes.
Yes they share the same Head bolt pattern(As Do all production G3 Hemi's
The difference is in the Intake bolt pattern, the Hellcat/Demon has an extra top row of intake bolts for the supercharger, the BGE head DOES NOT have enough material there to drill and tap for the extra row of head bolts....Been there Done it and it's not does not work.
In pinch you could make the BGE heads work, but it will not last long, we got 2 maybe 4 hours out of one on some dyno test, the head split the casting where we drilled for the extra bolts. I don't recall but I know I've written it in a post some where on here.

BGE and Hellcat have both have a forged crankshaft,(different stroke) both have Forged powder metal rods.

Truth has no agenda, but those with an agenda make their own truth.
Some of us are so open minded they only see their View