Originally Posted By skrews
Originally Posted By BradH
Originally Posted By skrews
Probably just going to run the 1.45 carb as I probably won't get a lot of hits, and I'm trying to iron out its unstable fuel curve. Modified a set of scrap metering blocks thinking it might actually want more emulsion not less. We shall see LOL.

I'm interested in hearing how you've set up the carb, and what you're seeing w/ the fuel curve issues you mentioned. work

I made a few shake down runs at the local 1/8 mile track and the wide band skipped around by 3/4 of a point or so. My 1.375/1.68 carb was very steady,and the 1.375/1.75 carb was pretty behaved too. All these carbs have 3310 primary blocks with 2 .027 e holes and 26 to 28 HSAB. Despite the 1.45 carb's erratic fuel curve, it still managed to tie the best ET and generate the best MPH at the local 1/8 track in worse air. I added a third .027 e hole to a set of scrap 3310 blocks, and will also try bumping up to the supplied .032 HSAB and see what happens at the 1/4 mile track Friday.

I love this stuff and you SHOULD see it dip rich down low a tad then trend lean up top with the .032 hi bleeds............I say SHOULD......... biggrin Lookin forward to your results.........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....