Originally Posted By Dduster
You knocked the crankshaft into the thrust bearing of middle bearing when You installed the stick transmission, no end play. More names: Don Little, Westley, CA. Richard Nedbal (He's got an EFI 'bolt on' business but the name escapes Me. But He knows Hemi motors. Bob Mazzolini, Riverside, CA can help for directions. What exactly You going to do with the car/motor? You can spend a surpringly large amount of money on motor re-do if You're not careful.

That is possible but I remember check everything twice when I was setting up the bellhousing but it will definitely need to be checked again. I emailed Richard but he said he has been out of the game to long and couldn't really point me in a good direction. I know anytime a hemi gets opened up it is very easy to empty out a person's wallet so I don't want to do this again.

The car is setup as a toy aka to be able to do a lot of events but not really specialized. I plan on autocrossing, Virgina City hill climb, drag race it a little and cruise to a couple car and coffee events. The car is setup with a Control Freak front suspension, Winters quickchange rear with leaf springs, sliders, Caltracs, 285s in the front and 335 rears. The engine is has a Mike Jones custom ground solid lifter cam, lash caps, valve spring, Air Gap intake, twin Holley 750 Street Demon carbs, 3 quart oil accumulator and everything else is basically stock on the engine .