Originally Posted By A39Coronet
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge

To win in bracket or any type of break out racing you need to drive the starting and finish line better than the other driver

This statement seems to contradict the earlier portion of your post. If I'm leaving first, kick it .001 red...but you leave second but go .010 red...who drove the starting line better? Numbers say my 001 is closer than your 010. Given TruStart shows my lane as green initially, my red didn't influence your RT.

Before all the electronics got used at the tracks like today I was usually driving a faster car, if the other racer red lighted I would leave as soon as I saw his red light and treat that run as a single and even let off at the first MPH light, lots of racers back then didn't know what we know today work
I've had conversations with some of them later at the track and they didn't understand how I could out run them to the other end when they red lighted and I ran slower than my dial shruggy devil
Originally first or worse meant exactly that, if the first racer red lighted and the other racer didn't hit the guardrail or cross the center line he won just like all the national events rules are raced with today work
As far as you under standing my comment about needing to drive better than the other racer on the starting line and finish line to win, think about that scope
Another thing to consider is what happens when the first driver red lights and the second driver red lights worst because he didn't see the other side red light and he crashes and ends up suing the track about that lack of information distribution on that run which could have help him not have to race at WOT and possibly helped prevent that crash work
I think the only persons that are reaping benefits from this new type system is the companies selling those new system for more money to the tracks, NOT GOOD tsk down
Not all rule changes are good, just look at the Affordable Care Act stirthepot whistling grin

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 07/03/18 12:49 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)