Update on this, I went back and forth for weeks. With no hood on the car and poor details from the hood makers I couldn't bring myself to order a hood with a scoop on it. So I ordered a glasstek pin on flat hood. I took the throttle bodies off of the tunnel ram and set the hood on the car. Fits perfect, now I just need to get some pins and cut a hole.

Nobody could provide me with measurements of the scoop placement that made me feel confident enough to order a hood with a scoop, the rear throttle body is pretty far back and I couldn't risk it not fitting. Now I will either bolt a hemi scoop on from glasstek, or a cowl, or just leave the throttle bodies peaking out the hood.

Notes for those shopping, glasstek had great service, met the timeline they said, and had a quality product. However they want $320 to add one of THIER scoops to THIER hood in house, that seemed ridiculous to me and is one of the reasons I stayed with a flat hood. I wasn't cool with paying them another $200ish for the cowl I wanted then another $320 to put it on.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340