Ya - that's impressive! From what I can see, EFI, dual throttle body with fuel rails so port injection. Vacuum pump, Fuel Labs Filter mounted on the driver's side inner fender well. MSD Billet distributor and MSD control box mounted in the factory battery location probably to reduce noise between ignition and EFI. He's running the FHO Shaker baseplate for the Stage V Manifold since it has the 440 6-bbl lid and that looks like a K&N 1980 Filter. Auto trans. Front shock absorber studs are missing so must be a coil-over K-Frame. CalTrac style rear suspension. Beadlocks on the rear. Gas tank with sump so external in-line fuel pump. Very nice build and it runs the number. Land-Yacht? He's lighter than all those very heavy new cars. Fiberglass hood and judging by the bow in the deck lid, that's also fiberglass using the factory hinge set-up and at least one torsion bar. Rear bumper is missing the bumperettes and both bumpers are painted so you can bet they are fiberglass. And wait ... is that a rear swaybar? Why yes, I believe it is.

I like the way he does the Hemi combustion chamber with his hands when asked about the power adder! I'll have to use that one someday wink

Last edited by rumblefish72; 05/30/18 04:49 PM.

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ