Thank you Larry!
I just used a cheap Warwick HVLP gun. It worked just fine. I really had no ventilation to speak of. I would shoot the car and then purge the garage by opening the garage door and man door to get flow through. I also had a box fan that you can see in the background of some of the pictures. It was later in the fall of the year so bugs weren't a big issue. I used to put up an elaborate filter system and bank of fans, but the more vehicles I painted, I found it to be not so necessary. I use DuPont Chroma-base paint and Chroma-clear. It flashes so quickly you don't have problems with dust after just a few minutes. It's a great system (Chroma) to work with in my book. My style may be crude but the car looks very nice (I think) still after 9 years of driving in the summers. (and I can be my own worst critic!)

I haven't taken any good photos lately, but these were taken about 3 years ago after six years of driving it.

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 8.26.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-17 at 8.27.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-17 at 8.27.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-17 at 8.30.12 PM.png