Originally Posted By PurpleBeeper
I just did this swap on my 70 RR.
1. steering box - wherever you can find one. I got autozone.

A reman steering gear will be missing the pressure relief valve and pressure hose adapter fitting (if 1970 used one). Those you will likely have to source from eBay or a junkyard. Make sure you use a factory fitting, the ID may differ from an off the shelf fitting. I ran into this when I converted my 1972 B-Body.

3. p/s pump - autozone
5. p/s pump pulley - online somewhere
8. p/s pump brackets..online somewhere

I got a junkyard unit from a local you pull it, took the brackets and pulley off and used the JY pump as a core for a reman.

4. steering coupler - can't remember, Mancini? Megaparts?
7. p/s length column shaft. probably on this site since many people are switching power to manual. The power steering CENTER SHAFT is the only part you need, or you can buy a whole column if you want to.

For these I bought a junk column off a member here that was in the swap area. I have an NOS coupler kit I bought at a local swap meet, but I think you can still get the kit through a Chrysler dealer.

9. hardware store bolts

The mounting bolts for the gear are the same and can be re-used. You'll collect the bolts for the pump when you pull a junk yard unit.

I ddi this conversion on my 1972 B-body two years ago. I'm not sure how different a 1970 E-body would be, but I don't think there's much. I do have the k-frame from a 1970 Challenger in my car, so I know the gear mounts the same. Feel free to PM me questions.

No longer taking $h!t from anyone!