Originally Posted By RapidRobert
My next one is gonna be the tired & true dynomaxes with glasspacks rearward alongside the leaf springs. "cherry bomb" parts house glasspacks are cheap & do not neck down where the end nipples are welded to the main case & the louvers are punched outward (both good for flow) but they do get louder over time like most of em probably do. To me the best would be a restrictive (quiet) system all the way back with electric or vacuum cutouts right at the connector. (keeps neighbors/cops happy) & the noise (& power) is there only when needed/appropriate). Control is always a good thing.

iagree I have Dynamaxs ahead of the axle and cheap glasspacks (bullets) behind. Sounds good, very similar to what our cars sounded like "back then". No drone in the car and you can talk or hear the radio if you want.

And I have electric cut-outs for when I want everyone's attention. I have had cut-outs on my cars for 20 years or so and will never have another muscle car without them. They are a blast, like at car shows. You fire it up and watch everyone jump. Or crack them open and hammer it a little, then close them right back up and the cop around the corner is looking at the rustang behind you with the loud Flowmasters when you roll by.
whistling

Master, again and still