Quote:

Its your car man, do what you want! What are your plans for the 500?? Or the GTX??

Im with you on do it your own way, my cars "rare" i guess and originally is an auto on the console and 8 3/4 -- Boring. My mopars are all 4speeds so im doing that and adding a dana -- forget what others think.

I want to redo eveything on the car to best of my ability and budget. As far as custom stuff this will be a street rod version of a '70 charger I guess you could say

Shaved marker lights, shaved drip rails, 1968 charger rear valance,roll cage, flat black, electric trunk lock from a 5th avenue,70 roadrunner 8.75 rear (gear undecided), shaved door molding,original 1970 taillights with 1969 taillight bezels, autometer carbon fibergauges, b&m or hurst mega shifter,poly urethane bushings,just suspension tubular upper control arms, edelbrock performer shocks, and a bunch more modifications in store...Im still undecided on drivetrain as well. I could put a hot 360 in it and get them all wound up.

But Im glad you are doing your car the way you want because if you dont you will always regret it.

Id love to go to four speed but i cant afford to convert it

Last edited by DusterKrazy; 03/10/09 08:32 PM.