I bought this car, September of 2003 on Ebay. That is when I logged on and found that, I needed to re-register, since there was a total restart at Moparts in 2003. Obviously, I didn't get on the site that much back then.

The previous owner did not divulge the fact that it had a bent frame rail, and a whole list of other problems. It needed quarters, rf fender, back seat, on and on.

So I ended up spending my alloted budget and time on repairs I didn't intend on making. I yanked the /6 and gave it along with the trans to SlantZilla. I think I conned him into taking the K frame etc. as well.
Here is the car that winter. http://public.fotki.com/HemiEd/68-barracuda/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Now the car was starting to show some wear and tear, after five years. The doors were not as straight as I wanted, and the rear pan was full of bondo from the same wreck I assume that got the frame rail. I didn't replace the rear pan back in 2003 because I couldn't find one. Last fall, I found one on ebay. I sent it to Redi Strip, then I have spent many hours drilling out the spot welds and leading in the defects.

Here are some pictures of this last weekends progress.

This weekend, I rented a spot welder and everything is welded back up now.

The new Wizard cooling radiator required me to cut out a section of the lower radiator support, so I fabbed a new piece this weekend. Spot welders are cool!