Hey guys, just getting around to reading some more of these replies in depth now, it was a busy week and I only had time to skim posts on here before.

I ended up getting some spacers and spent a few hours getting all the rockers perfectly centered side to side on over the valve and now they all have about 8-10 thousandths of clearance side to side. Setting the lash went very smoothly after all the movement was gone.

I spoke to my builder about the geometry and he keeps telling me he thinks it would be fine. This whole top end was run already by David Dean here on the forums on a 340 block decked .030 making just short of 600hp. that's who I bought it from, pushrods and all. I gave the whole top end I purchased to my machinist/builder and told him that if anything else was needed to get it to work, I'd be willing to pay for it. He checked the valve springs, measured pushrods and told me everything seemed good to reuse as is.

I just emailed Mike at B3 with pictures of the setup just to get his opinion on it.