I had a couple issues with Mancini and I will probably never use them again. Bought some of thier own products and they just plane didn't fit. Guy talked to me like I was a moron and didn't know what I was talking about. He told me he was confident these parts would work
Together, he would even go get them and test fit them. Which, ok that's cool. But they probably should test their products before they put them for sale. He was wrong. Stuff didn't fit. Told me ok ship them back and we'll give you a refund. I said ok can you send me a shipping label. He says oh no that's on you if you want a refund. I decided it was in fact my fault, I shouldn't have bought from them, won't do that again.

The shipping is what it is. I don't really know how anyone can ship for free, but it's nice when your buying.

It really annoys me when a part is left out of an order if they don't even tell you anything. Let me know.

Dr diff sells master cylinders and adapters in fact, I just bought them from him... and one was left out. It happens I guess.