Originally Posted By Dragula
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
I wish Mikey.............So, the first pass I foot braked to about 2200 then did the biggest wheelie ever and was told it was about 2' in the air and felt amazing then I grabbed 2nd and pounded the brakes and went a 1.34 60 ft. Second pass crappy burn out which I seem to be a pro at and I left a bit higher then spun a bit so you guessed it, pounded the brakes and prepared for what I thought was my last pass and then I got in the EX lane and they were closed. I asked if I could get in the street lanes for one last pass which I did before and the "new rules" say no so, never grabbed 3rd gear for the first time ever and again fell short so I'm goin back to street racing real soon where I seem to be a natural and do WAY better than at the track...........Worse two outings back to back ever since I started racing in the early 90's and why I hate the limitations of tracks but if I was legal then this crap wouldn't happen so it's my fault completely and that 1st pass would of been the one plus the billet carb worked flawless just like on the street................ beer

WTH did you just say? I am having trouble translating that....

I see the problem Thump, When you launch get a 1.34 60 ft pull her into second. You don't then pound on the brakes, you pound on the throttle. Problem solved. up