I'm with Cab & Mattax. Start with stock jetting & adjust if necessary based on track data. The nitrous will be "naturally rich" by a little bit if you use the recommended set of "pills", so in most cases you don't need to increase jet size for the nitrous....maybe when you "fine tune" the car after dozens of track runs.

I suggest you never go over a 100-shot & are probably pushing the limits of cast pistons. If you have a way to adjust timing electronically, maybe pull out 2-degrees or so when the nitrous is on. A little retarded is safe & a little advanced or lean can blow a motor. Also, make SURE your fuel pump can supply the maximum fuel demands of BOTH the engine and the nitrous system (I melted a motor that way before). Lastly, run a little better gas than you need. If the car runs good on 89, put in 93 for the bottle. If it needs 93, then run 100-octane...just as a safety precaution. "Ping" on nitrous can break rings.

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"